- compatible with cameras with Micro-Four-Thirds mount, super Telezoom with T2 connection, ideal for animal photography
- can be used with aperture priority and manual exposure setting, with the help of the stable tripod mounting bracket the lens can be fastened to a tripod at an ideal balance point
- closest focusing distance of only 5 metres, manual and internal focusing, tip: doubling of the focal distance with optional 2x Converter T2 (1300-2600mm)!
- with the adapters we supply, this lens can be used with many other cameras: Canon EOS, FD, Nikon AF/MF, Olympus OM, 4/3, micro 4/3, Minolta AF, MD, Pentax, Leica R/SL, Praktica M42, Samsung, Sony A
- includes: 1x Walimex Pro 650-1300/8-16 Telezoom incl. high-quality storage bag, 1x T2 adapter for micro 4/3
When using on digital cameras (e.g. Olympus E-P1, Panasonic DMC-GH 1K and Panasonic DMC-G 1K) a SUPERTELE with an equivalent focal distance of 1300-2600mm results due to the extension of the focal distance by 2.0! (Or rather 2600-5200mm with optional 2x converter)
The walimex Telezoom Lens has an unusually long focal distance range of 650-1300mm at a speed of 1:8.0-16 (depending on focal distance). The sturdy metal casing and the high-quality coated glass lenses ensure a good image quality. The internal focusing (i.e. the front lens does not turn while focusing) enables the unproblematic use of polarising and graduated filters. With the help of the sturdy tripod mount ring the lens can be fastened to a tripod with an optimised balance point (because of the long focal distance we recommend the use of a tripod in order to achieve vibration-free exposure). With a comparatively short closest focusing distance of only 5 metres, the lens enables a sensational magnification at 1300mm. Focusing takes place manually. The lens can be used with aperture priority and manual exposure setting. Thanks to the easy handling, the lens is also especially suitable for beginners.