- 42mm High-Quality Lenses and 120 Degree Field of View provides a clearer picture.
- Premium foam cushioning for your nose and face as well as adjustable lenses and head strap for maximum comfort.
- Adjustable Pupil Distance (PD) and Focal Distance (FD) functions make the VR headset comfortable without wearing glasses, suitable for Myopia within 600 degrees and Hyperopia 400 Degrees.
- Compatible with 4.7 up to 6,0 inch screen android Smartphone’s and Iphones.
- Stereo Headphones (3.5mm Audio Jack) with volume adjust button and “OK” button
Crypto VR 150 is a high-quality pair of virtual reality glasses made from high grade components. Compatible with most Smartphone’s, our virtual reality glasses transfer you to new worlds through a big screen viewing experience, so you can enjoy games, movies, and YouTube VR content the way that it was meant to be experienced.
VR 150 headset is truly a pleasure to wear with its padded back, high-quality build and soft head strap.
The optics of the VR headset can be adjusted to correct myopia, so you won’t have to wear glasses with it.
The glasses comes with intergraded stereo headsets so that you can experience VR content without any sound loss.
Material: Aspheric HD lens (harmless to eyes), ABS, Foam
Lens: High-definition optical resin 42mm.
FOV: 120 Degrees
Myopia: 0-800 Degrees, Hyperopia: 0-600 Degrees
Compatible: 4.7 – 6.0 inch Smartphone’s Android and iPhones
Headphone: Stereo Headphones with 3.5mm Audio Jack, Volume control Button.
Other: “OK” select button
What Can You Use It For
- Experience VR rides and roller-coasters
- Enjoy virtual tours of space and other lands
- Watch VR movies using apps or YouTube
How to use
- Open the front cover
- Download VR applications from Google play, i Store, or play a VR video from Youtube and start the App on your Smartphone.
- Insert the mobile phone into the device, and correctly adjust the middle-line of the mobile phone.
- Adjust the tension of the headbands to the most comfortable set up.
- If you see fuzziness and double images, please adjust the pupil and focal distance to ensure that the observed pictures are clear.
- Try to view content with high-resolution Smartphone’s.