Suitable for Sony E-Mount with the standard 1/4 inch screw thread fittings
Gearless extending centre column and quick release leg locks take the stand from the folded height of 530mm (21″) to 1400mm (55″) (excluding camera).
Ball head mount with tilt adjustment and two bubble levels. Also has grip handle to help with fine-tuning and panning.
Quick release mount plate and legs allow you to remove your camera and fold up the tripod quickly
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Supplied with travel bag for the photographer on the move.
Eliminate camera shake and take your photography and video to the next level with this professional spec aluminium tripod.
Weighing less than 1kg, it is compact yet strong and ideal for travel. Quick release leg locks enable the tripod to be extendable from the folded height of 53cm (21″) to 140cm (55″) (excluding camera) when the gearless extending centre pole is at its maximum.
The mount features adjustable tilt levels for quick switching between landscape and portrait shots, together with two spirit levels for fine adjustments to help you photograph the perfect image.
The grip handle enables the 3D ball head to be easily moved in a variety of angles. The camera is then rotatable 360 degrees – ideal to pan the landscape in the opening shot to your next movie
Non-slip rubber feet help to balance your camera on uneven surfaces. A weight hook also helps to provide extra stability (Weights not included. Maximum recommended load 3kg (6.6lbs).
The quick release mount plate lets you remove your camera in moments, and legs fold in seconds ready to be put in the zip up travel bag ready for your next shoot. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
In summary: Suitable for: Canon FL- Mount SLR with standard 1/4 inch screw thread fittings Folded height 53cm (21″) Maximum height 140cm (55″) Weight 954g (2.1lbs)
We engaged in Camera Accessories Industry for many years. A reliable credit standing is our tenet. We Promise High Quality, Competitive Prices and Excellent Customer Service. 2 Years manufacturer warranty,buy with confidence!
Why Choose K&F Concept?
1.Professional optical lens manufacturer.
• Made of metal, super smooth surface finishing
2.Dedicated to provide products in high quality & good price.
• Premium Picked up Product. Shop with Guarantee.
• Meet Environmental Standards of RoHS
• Auto-focus function
• Aperture exactly being adjusted via the mount adapter
• This item is mainly used for connecting the Canon EF series lens to Sony NEX series cameras with E-mount
• Utilizes the new electronic technology, which can make the aperture exactly being aligned via the adapter, and adjusted for auto-focus
• Enhances the convenience of controlling the Canon EF series lens on Sony micro-single camera bodies
• 10-20 /3.5 EX DC HSM / 12-24/4.5-5.6 I DG HSM / 12-24/4.5-5.6 II DG HSM / 17-35/2.8-4 EX HSM ASPH / 17-70 /2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM / 18-125/3.5-5.6 DC OS HSM / 24-70/2.8 EX HSM / 150-500/5-6.3 DG OS HSM / 20 /1.8 EX DG / 30/1.4 DC HSM / 35 /1.4 DG
• TAMRON lens: 18-270/4.5-6.3 VC / SP 28-75/2.8 / 24-70VC / SP 70-200/2.8 Di VC / SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD / 90/2.8（172E） / 28-75/2.8 XR Di LD / ZE Distagon 21/2.8 / ZE Distagon 15/2.8 / ZE Makro-Planar 50/2 / ZE Makro-Planar 100/2
• Canon lens: EF 14/2.8L / EF 20/2.8 USM / EF 24/1.4L II / EF 24/2.8 (old version) / EF 35/1.4L USM / EF 40/2.8 STM / EF 50/1.2L USM / EF 50/1.4 USM / EF 50/1.8 II / EF 50/2.5 macro / EF 85/1.2L II USM / EF 85/1.8 USM / TS-E 90/2.8 / EF 100/2.8L IS USM macro / EF 135/2L USM / EF 180/2.8L macro / EF 200/2.8L II USM / EF 300/4L IS USM / Extender EF 1.4x III / Extender EF 2x (I) / Planar 50/1.4 / Planar 85/1.4 / EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM
If you have a SLR or DSLR camera and other maker/mount lenses, the Fotodiox Mount Adapters allow you to use your lenses on the film/digital camera body. Sharing lenses has some distinct advantages. Certain prime lens just can’t be replaced, and you save cost of purchase lenses. Fotodiox offers a range of adapter from large format to smaller format digital adapters. Adapting larger format lens, i.e., large format – medium format, medium format – 35mm, excellent edge-to-edge sharpness; and the smaller 24×36 mm image field helps minimize the effects of lens distortion and aberration.