- – Bayonet connection – easy to install
- – prevents the light from entering the lens
- – can also be placed reversely during transport
- – small, handy and easy to mount
Indispensable for the right photo accessories!
If incident light enters the lens or the eyepiece, this can lead to a considerable impairment of the
image, for example, by optical overlaps, the so-called lens flares.
Or the image of the photographed or observed object looks fray and low in contrast.
With this lens hood, you can also prevent the incidence of strikes and ensure better picture quality.
Your records will be produce clear colors and contrasting images.
In addition, the hood is also a protection for the lens, e.g. against bumps or splash water.
– simply screw to the camera
– prevents the light from entering the lens
– small, handy and easy to mount
Compatible with following Canon lens:
– EF-S 17-55mm f / 2.8 IS USM
Scope of delivery: 1x Lens hood similar to Canon EW-83J
The illustrated lens and any accessories are for illustration purposes and not part of the offer!