- Polyethylene case made to protects your gear from dust and inclement weather
- Unique eyepiece opening adapts to most viewfinders for viewing through the lens
- Fits lenses measuring up to 6.9″ in diameter and up to 17.9″ in length
- Designed for handheld use or tripod application
- Controls on camera & lens are easily visible and operable through the rain cover
The RI-5 rain cover protector is designed to protect a camera, lens and shoe-mounted flash from any unexpected weather condition.
There is an eyepiece opening that fit most camera viewfinders and allows composing shots through the lens, not through the plastic. The camera and lens controls are easily visible and operable through the rain sleeve with an extra area to protect the flash unit.