- Solid metal mount lens adapter allows Canon FD lens use on Olympus/Panasonic micro 4/3(Micro Four thirds) camera body. For Olympus PEN E-P1 P2 P3 P5 E-PL1 PL1s PL2 PL3 PL5 PL6 E-PM1 PM2 OM-D E-M5 E-M1, Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 GH2 GH3 GX7 G1 G2 G10 G3 G5 G6 GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GX1 GM.
- There are no electrical contacts in the adapter ring. Exposure and focus has to be adjusted manually; Auto focus (AF) is not available. Focus infinity in manually.
- This fabulous adapter can enable the camera owners to increase the cameras’ magnification and working distance.
- With precise design and high technology.Made of brass and aluminum (not plastic); Smooth surface for effortless mount; Anodized aluminum construction.Install, remove and operate lens smoothly.
- Brand of K&F Concept manufactured by a professional team for photography enthusiasts to provide a very exciting experience. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Why Choose K&F Concept?
1.Professional optical lens manufacturer.
• Made of metal, super smooth surface finishing
2.Dedicated to provide products in high quality & good price.
• Premium Picked up Product. Shop with Guarantee.
• Meet Environmental Standards of RoHS
• With this new advanced lens adapter, you can mount Canon FD mount lens on M4/3 MFT Olympus PEN and Panasonic Lumix Mount camera body
• This fabulous adapter can enable the camera owners to increase the cameras’ magnification and working distance
• This adapter gives you the ability to use your irreplaceable prime lens and saves you the cost of purchasing new lenses
• The adapters are precision made to insure the perfect fit
• The K&F Concept lens mount adapter is made with high standard precision.
• It’s all metal design and polished surface is designed to guarantee smooth mounting and long lasting experiences.
• Lens: Canon FD Lens
• Camera: Micro 4/3 M4/3 Mount Camera
What’t in box
1 X Brand New Camera Adapter
NOTE: If your camera indicated “lens is not properly installed”, please modify the camera menu settings. Usually called the
“release the shutter the lens is not installed”, you can modify the settings to allow. Specifically refer to the camera manual.