- A wide-angle 35mm focal length is ideal for photographing a subject in its environment, while retaining a natural perspective similar to the human eye.
- A wide f/1.4 maximum aperture allows discreet, hand-held photography even when ambient light is poor. The EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM also lets photographers isolate subjects against a blurred background, despite the lens’s wide-angle focal length.
- Blue Spectrum Refractive optics guard against colour fringing and allow the lens to deliver incredible sharpness right across the frame.
- USM autofocus is fast and virtually silent in operation, allowing instant manual adjustment without the need to change focusing mode.
- Weather sealing guards against dust and moisture, while Canon L-series construction adds durability and gives you confidence. A fluorine coating on the lens’s front element protects it from dirt and makes cleaning easier.
Minimum Aperture:F/22, Lens Aperture:F/1.4, Intended For:35mm SLR, digital SLR, camcorder, Mounting Type:Canon EF, Type:Wide-angle lens, Features:UD glass, Ultrasonic Motor (USM), full-time manual focusing, aspherical lens, Blue Spectrum Refractive (BR) element, Focal Length:35 mm, Magnification:0.21, Diaphragm Blades:9, Lens Construction:11 groups / 14 elements, Lens Coating:Subwavelength Structure Coating (SWC), Fluorine coating, Min Focus Distance:28 cm, Special Functions:Wide angle, Focus Adjustment:Automatic, manual, Filter Size:72 mm, Max View Angle:63 degree(s), Included Accessories:Lens hood, dust cap, lens cap, lens case