- It is a plastic protective cover for filters and lens front surfaces
- Perfect protection from bumps, scratches, moisture and dirt
- The lens cap has a sophisticated locking mechanism for clamping into a suitable filter thread
- The lens cap has internal handles that allow for more convenient placement and removal
- e cord eyelet is inside. Thus no protruding parts
The present lens cap protects the front of lenses from dirt and moisture. In addition, the protective cover protects the glass of the lens from scratches, bumps and damage. The lens cap has a sophisticated locking mechanism, with which the cover can be clamped into the front thread of the lens. The high-quality restoring mechanism is a guarantee that the lid is fixed and can not fall off accidentally. In addition, the interior handles facilitate the raising and lowering. The lanyard eyelet of the lens cap is attached on the inside. This prevents protruding parts. The protective cover is made of high-quality plastic (ABS).