- For lens in 52mm, 58mm and 67mm (adapters included). NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA’S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This kit is compatible with 52MM, 58MM and 67MM lenses. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “Ø” (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- It fits on top of your existing lens, not directly onto the body. You do not lose any of your camera’s functions!
- Made in Japan, Includes Lens Adapter & 10 Year Worldwide Warranty
- Allows you to take extreme high resolution close-up shots
- Backed with mmbphoto 60-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
A Fisheye converter enables you to convert a standard lens into a Fisheye. A Fisheye allows you to obtain optimum photographic results in confined spaces. 180° views are now possible with such lenses.
There are also many situations in which a Fisheye lens can be highly creative, for example in landscape photography in which the addition of a foreground object renders the full depth of the scene. Astonishing portraits can also be obtained with a Fisheye. It has countless uses limited only by your creativity.
Its optical design comprising 8 elements in 8 groups ensures its high performance.
All the optical surfaces have multi-layer treatment.
The brushed black finish is also of high quality. The lens body is made of metal (titanium), combining lightness and strength.
The “plus point” of this lens is its ability to take close-up macro views of around one millimetre. Ideal for numismatics or other scientific applications.
This converter is 100% compatible with your camera, maintaining image stabilisation and all automatic systems.
This lens can be used with a zoom or a fixed focal length. With a zoom you will be able to vary the focal length and obtain a more or less accentuated Fisheye effect, ranging from very wide-angle views to the 180° Fisheye effect.
The Fisheye converter is screwed like a filter onto the end of your lens. It has a 52 mm diameter, guaranteeing minimum vignetting. It is supplied with adapters for 58 mm and 67 mm. It is therefore compatible with 52 mm, 58 mm and 67 mm diameters. Contact us for other diameters.
Specifications:- OTING 0.35x Fisheye converter with macro – 8 elements in 8 groups with multi-layer treatment – Screws onto your existing lens- Mounts: 52 mm, 58 mm and 67 mm – Supplied with protective case and covers.