- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective for dramatic effects
- Produces Circular Images With An Angle Of View Of Dramatic 180-Degrees When Attached To A Full-Frame Digital Or 35mm Film SLR Camera
- Super Multi-Layer Lens Coating Reduces Flare And Ghosting Minimum Fcusing Distance Of 12 Inches
- Built-in Petal Type Hood <> Glass Is 10 Elements in 7 Groups
- Aperture range of F/3.5 ~ 22
The NEW Vivitar 8mm Ultra Wide Angle Fisheye Lens is the most affordable 8mm Fisheye Lens in the market. It features the widest field of view over any other 8mm fisheye lens, and its build quality and optical construction are superb. The Vivitar 8mm lens is designed for digital SLR cameras with APS-C image sensors. For these types of cameras, it provides full-frame coverage – which means that pictures will cover the entire frame. It is also compatible with cameras that have a full-frame sensor. For cameras with full-frame sensors, the lens will produce pictures with a semi-circular image and close images will appear proportionately large for a dramatic effect. The Vivitar 8mm lens creates images with an expanded and exaggerated perspective and an extremely wide 180° angle of view.
Vivitar 8mm F/3.5 Fisheye Lens for Canon; Lens creates images with an expanded perspective and allows user to capture a very unique perspective; Lens Conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format; Lens Actualizes 8mm focal length and a diagonal angle of view of 180 degrees for APS-C size; Lens Corrects aberrations using a complex aspherical lens; Manual Focus; Aperture range of F/3.5 ~ 22; Built-in Petal type hood and multi-coating help control flaring and ghosting; Minimum focusing distance of 12 inches (0.3m); Includes Lens Pouch, Instruction Manual,