- Polyethylene case made to protects your gear from dust and inclement weather
- Unique eyepiece opening adapts to most viewfinders for viewing through the lens
- Fits lenses measuring up to 6.9″ in diameter and up to 17.9″ in length
- Designed for handheld use or tripod application
- Controls on camera & lens are easily visible and operable through the rain cover
The RI-5 rain cover protector is designed to protect a camera, lens and shoe-mounted flash from any unexpected weather condition.
There is an eyepiece opening that fit most camera viewfinders and allows composing shots through the lens, not through the plastic. The camera and lens controls are easily visible and operable through the rain sleeve with an extra area to protect the flash unit.
Lowest Price: £4.99
Buy from Amazon
- Suitable for SONY FS-5/7, Panasonic AG-DVX200 and more
- Made of waterproof RipStop material
- Transparent TPU enables easy monitoring all the time
- Protection from dust and rain
The CRC-15 PL is tailored to fit the Canon XF300, Sony F3, and similar models, OR an HDSL in video set-up with small to medium rig, external viewfinder, shotgun mic and mattbox attached. Fabricated completely from waterproof materials, the cover features a crystal clear TPU panel which allows controlled monitoring and viewing of the LCD screen at any angle. It also features designated microphone and viewfinder sleeves. When handheld the full bottom opening and dedicated hand sleeve allow easy working with both hands and when using a tripod the bottom opening simply seals closed. The covers slips quickly over a camera to protect it from sudden showers and is secured by quick pull of the drawstrings.
Lowest Price: £99.00
Buy from Amazon