- This is a complete ND Set includes: Graduated ND2 ,ND4, ND8 filters. Full ND2, ND4, ND8 filters,
- A Neutral Density filter is used to create some unusual special effects such as capturing the “blur” of the rippling water of a waterfall or the swirling effect of city traffic.
- The Graduated ND filters are part clear, part neutral density. They allow the transition to be blended into the scene, often imperceptibly
- Since it allows the use of slower shutter speeds in bright light, it becomes possible to create these special effects that would normally not be possible to capture without the filter. And, since it can also help to control your depth of field, it permits you to shoot at wider apertures.
- Includes: 1 square filter holder, 1 square lens hood, 9 sizes adapter rings: 49mm 52mm 55mm 58mm 62mm 67mm 72mm 77mm and 82mm to fit most lenses. Will fit most Lenses on The Market
This Complete ND Filter Set includes everything you would need to use the ND Filters and to capture the most beautiuful creaive snapshots. To use the Neutral Density Filters to enhance your photos, you would need to mount an adapter ring to your lens. This kit includes most standard adapter rings in sizes. When the adapter ring is on your lens you would slide the provided filter holder onto the ring adapter until it snaps into place. The filter holder can hold up to 3 filters at the same time allowing for creative use of light correction or special effects. Then you would attach the included lens hood which easily mounts onto you filter-holder by pressing on the upper and lower parts of the lens hood. This lens hood is also designed to work with Cokin P Series filter sets, its Stackable design allows you to attach several of these lens hoods on top of each other, depending on the focal length of your lens. When everything is set your camera is ready for the most creative snapshot!!