- JJC LH-73BII lens hood replaces Canon EW-73B.
- Blocks stray light from entering the lens
- Extra protection from accidental impact
- Reversible for easy storage, will not affect the use of lens cap
- No vignetting will be caused with the hood on
JJC LH-73B Lens hood is designed for CANON EF-S 17-85 f/4-5.6 IS USM SLR, EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS and EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens. It prevents unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens. Besides, there is no vignetting with the hood on. The “petal” shape of this lens hood maximizes the amount of hood coverage for the minimum amount of weight and hood area. It can also be placed backwards over the lens for a more compact storage solution. It allows you to put on a lens cap with the hood on, too. In addition, since the end of the lens is extended, you also get the added benefit of some extra protection from accidental impact.
JJC LH-73B lens hood replaces Canon EW-73B.
Lowest Price: £5.99
Buy from Amazon
- 1.The purpose of a lens hood is to prevent flare, which can seriously degrade the image quality of photographic lenses
- 2.Our lens hood keeps stray light from entering your shot. The reversible cone also protects against dust and fingerprints.
- 3.Made of high quality ABS,strong,durable and easy to use.just push to snap on, pull off. Can be used with a filter also. Durable plastic. On close-up shots can create a circular pattern around image, on telephoto shots this does not occur.
- 4.We have many sizes and models of lens hoods just choose the one compatiable with your camera.
- 5.Try it now!- hassle free we’ll give your full payment back in 30 days if you are not satisfied. Absolutely no questions asked
This Model Compatiable with
EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
17-85mm 18-135mm 24-85mm
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A LENS HOOD?
The lens hood is a piece of plastic that clips onto the front of a camera lens and extends beyond it.
Lens hoods serve two primary purposes:reducing lens flare, and protecting the lens from damage.
The intended purpose of the lens hood is simply to reduce lens flare, but the protection it provides to the glass elements of the lens is a beneficial side-effect.
SHOULD I USE A LENS HOOD ON MY CAMERA?
The short answer is yes.
While shooting without a lens hood can still produce great pictures most of the time.
if any light happens to bounce into the lens from the sides, the contrast and color in the image is significantly reduced.
Also, it is nice to have a lens hood for protection of the lens.
Lowest Price: £7.99
Buy from Amazon