- 【Easy Setup】Real “Plug & Play” features the ability to connect via smartphone by simply scanning the QR code on the camera
- 【Two-way audio】with built-in speaker and mic, you can see clearly what is going on through this ip camera, and you also can hear and speaker. Free apps for Android and iOS, the live video footage can be remote view via iphone/ ipad/ Android phone/ tablet/ PC. This is a best camera to keep your eyes on your house when you go outside
- 【Video Streaming】Continuous day/night surveillance is accomplished with 12 powerful IR-LEDs for night vision up to 32ft
- 【Stunning viewing】Adjustable Pan/Tilt with horizontal angle 270 degree; vertical angle 75 degree gives you a full view of any room. 1.0 megapixel lens capable of streaming video at 1280 x 720p HD quality. And built-in auto IR-CUT filter can provide clear and exquisite image with true color display
- 【Motion Detection】Motion detect sensibility can be adjusted yourself, when monitor is detected or alarm is triggered, instant email notification will be sent
IP Camera Advantages:
IP/Network, Wireless, Video Monitoring, Plug&Play, Pan/Tilt with Two-Way Audio, Night Vision
Color: black and white
Operating System: Embedded Linux OS
Display Resolution: 1280*720 (1.0 Megapixel)
Min.Illumination: 0.1 Lux / F1.2
Lens Lens Type: Metal glass lens
Lens Parameter: Focal length: 3.6 mm. Aperture: 2.4
Angle of View: 75 degree
Coding Standards: G.711A
Wireless: IEEE 820.11 b/g/n, Security supports WEP, WPA & WPA2 Encryption
DC Power: DC5V, 2A
Working Temperature: -10 to +50 c
Working Humidity: 10% to 90% RH
Item size: 125mm x 102 x 130mm (LxWxH)
Packaging size:182mm x 110mm x 149mm(LxWxH)
Plug type: UK
1 x IP Camera
1 x Power adapter
1 x User manual
2 x Screws
If Wont stay connected to wifi, please try this steps as follows:
1>Plug in the power cord and connect the camera to your router with the Ethernet cable. One end in the camera and the other in the router.
2>Download the Sricam app from the Android Play store or Apple App Store or by using the QR code in instruction leaflet. ( I prefer to use the app stores as I find the QR codes quite fiddly.) Register an account, and log in.
Next use the pin provided (or any pin) to reset the camera. There is a small reset hole at the base of the camera. You need to fiddle a bit, till you hear a “ring” noise.
3>On the app press + add camera and enter details of your camera, either by scanning the QR code on base of camera or manually.