- Easy to travel with and use spontaneously, this lightweight aluminium monopod has 4-Sections for varying heights or collapsing into a travel case.
- Non-Slip Soft Grip Handle helps to keep a firm hold of the monopod while still being comfortable to carry. Certain to improve your images especially when using heavy equipment over long periods.
- Hand strap fastened around your wrist you will not need to worry about dropping the monopod with your camera or camcorder attached.
- Monopod is extremely light only weighing approximately 362g making it an extremely portable and practical piece of equipment.
- Quick release clip locks per section for smoother, faster and more precise height adjustment between 54cm and 171cm. Also gives extra security and stability.
The Phot-R 4-Section Monopod is a great choice for point-and-shoot camera situations. Easy to travel with and use spontaneously, this lightweight aluminium monopod has 4-Sections for varying heights or collapsing into a travel case. The base of the Phot-R monopod has an attachment for a spike or rubberised foot for extra stability in different types of terrain.
The legs of the monopod can be easily extended, adjusted and put away in a few short secconds, thanks to the flip lock lever mechanism on each leg section. The Phot-R monopod reaches a maximum height of 171cm and a minimum height of 54cm. The aluminium monopod is lightweight, perfect for the travelling photographer, weighing only 362g.
The Phot-R monopod may be primarily used with point-and-shoot cameras and camcorders; however, it is also capable of being used as a video boom or sound boom. The maximum carrying weight of this lightweight Phot-R monopod is 3 kg, allowing a variety of sound, video, or camera technology to be easily carried. This quality aluminium monopod will please the travelling photographer with its sturdy build quality and portability.