- 15-in-1 comprehensive kit includes a variety of Cleaning tools to keep your DSLR is always spotless and fully functional.
- APS-C sensor cleaning swab compatible with APS-C sensors design to absorb and sweep away invisible particles and smudges.
- Double sided lens cleaning pen – dust removal brush on one side and a special non-liquid cleaning element on the other side which is designed to never dry out.
- Extremely fine MagicFiber Microfiber are safe for all lenses. Never leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks.
- The air blower will direct a stream of air to blow away dirt and dust from your lenses or camera sensor.
(1) x Air Blower
-Air blower easily removes dust and debris from cameras, lenses, and filters with a powerful blast of air.
(1) x Lens Cleaning Pen
-The soft brush retracts into the pen body to stay clean. Use the brush to dust off any particles and debris.
-Hidden in the other end is a double sided soft pad with a non-liquid cleaning agent to remove fingerprints and more serious dirt.
(1) x Cleaning Brush
-Perfect for cleaning digital camera sensors, lenses, telescopes, computer keyboards, microscopes, communication equipment, musical instruments, or any other precision equipment.
(1) x 1 oz. Empty Spray Bottle:
-The spray bottle is empty so that you can fill and refill the bottle with the cleaning solution of your choice.
(2) x 25 Sheets Camera Cleaning Tissue
-This cleaning tissue is a premium, lightweight, disposable lintless tissue.
(2) x SuperFiber Lens Cleaning Cloth(size:5.1″ x 5.1″)
-Extremely fine MagicFiber Microfiber are safe for all lenses. Never leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks.
(2) x APS-C sensor cleaning swab(size 16mm)
-APS-C sensor cleaning swabdesign to absorb and sweep away invisible particles and smudges.
(5) x Cotton Swabs
-Removes stubborn stains on your senssors or lens
*Clean your camera on a regular basis effectively remove dust and other dirt which increases camera’s useful life.
* Make sure your camera’s battery is fully charged before your sensor cleaning process to avoid low power reflector turn back to cause damage.