- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA’S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This kit is compatible with 52MM, 58MM and 67MM lenses. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “Ø” (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- A conversion lens will never be as good as a true fisheye lens, please note that, but it allows to get wonderful effects for a small price.
- It fits on top of your existing lens, not directly onto the body. You do not lose any of your camera’s functions!
- Backed with mmbphoto 60-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Lens Compatibilities: Popular 58MM Lens models include EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II, EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM.
NOTE: This Fisheye is in 52MM and is sold with 2 conversion rings, so it is compatible with 52MM, 58MM and 67MM lenses only. Not all Canon cameras come with 52MM, 58MM or 67MM lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “Ø” (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
A Fisheye converter enables you to convert a standard lens into a Fisheye. A Fisheye allows you to obtain optimum photographic results in confined spaces.
180° views are now possible with such lenses.There are also many situations in which a Fisheye lens can be highly creative, for example in landscape photography. Astonishing portraits can also be obtained with a Fisheye.
Its optical design comprising 8 elements in 8 groups ensures its high performance. All the optical surfaces have multi-layer treatment. The brushed black finish is also of high quality. The lens body is made of metal (titanium), combining lightness and strength.
The plus point of this lens is its ability to take close-up macro views of around one millimetre. Ideal for numismatics or other scientific applications.
This converter is 100% compatible with your camera, maintaining image stabilisation and all automatic systems. This lens can be used with a zoom or a fixed focal length.
With a zoom you will be able to vary the focal length and obtain a more or less accentuated Fisheye effect, ranging from very wide-angle views to the 180° Fisheye effect.
The Fisheye converter is screwed like a filter onto the end of your lens.
Specifications:- OTING 0.15x Fisheye converter with macro – 8 elements in 8 groups with multi-layer treatment. Screws onto your existing lens- Mounts: 52mm, 58mm and 67mm. Supplied with protective case and covers.